SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTING
1. Produce monthly financial reports (close out work orders, journal entries, and accruals).
2. Direct the execution of financial modeling and analysis for complex projects.
3. To ensure timely and accurate recording of payments and payable.
4. Petty cash reimbursement & arrangement of petty cash claim collection.
5. Manage account reconciliation, audit preparation, payroll and prepare tax schedule.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent.
2. At Least 5 years working experience in handling full set of accounts.
3. Good team player who possesses drive and initiative.
4. Good communication skills and able to work independently under pressure and tight timeline.
Apabila Anda memenuhi persyaratan diatas segera kirimkan CV dan foto terbaru dengan klik tombol dibawah ini
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
Leading business group in Indonesia currently looking for highly motivated & result orientated individuals to join our team with a rewarding career opportunity
lowongan kerja rekomendasi