Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a multinational consumer electronics company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with at least 4 years’ experience, preferably in the FMCG industry, for the job of Financial Planning and Analysis Manger. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the Commercial Finance Manager. This is a position with a leading company and only highly qualified, experienced and hard-working executives should apply for this position.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Drive and coordinate the Annual Operating Planning process from end to end
- Manage to generate monthly projection, P&L, and Balance Sheet
- Generate and consolidate the data and the delivery of management reporting deck for the Indonesia Leadership Team
- Review of daily sales and weekly sales reports
- Generate update of weekly EBIT call
- Profitability analysis at brand and customer / channel level, including profitability analysis for NPD
- Support the Marketing’s annual brand plan
- Ad-hoc management reports & analysis
- Degree in Finance or accounting
- At least 4 years’ experience in financial and management accounting, preferably in multinational company and experience of working within financial planning and analyses function
- Excellent grounding in reporting, planning and analyses
- Strong capability to manage timelines and deliverables
- Good cross-functional coordination abilities
- Having a ‘can do’ attitude, independent, proactive
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and related applications is required
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient English
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.