- Monitoring the Key Performance Indicators and other financial management indices of the company
- Expense Management to raise the profitability of the company
- Fund budget management to ensure the cash flow is well maintained
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Oversee the preparation of company yearly budgets, monthly operating budget
- Responsible for the control, management and execution of these budgets
- Overall Cash flow planning (focusing on company funding requirement)
- Overall treasury planning and tax planning.
- To make sure the confidentiality of project documentation.
- Prepares federal, state, or local tax returns of individual, business establishment, or other organization
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
- Prepare/Review other various tax filings: Annual reports, Intangible Tax, Sales and Use Tax
- Provide an information source in the tax area within the company, other tax projects as they arise
- Examines accounts and records and computes taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations, using computer
- Advises management regarding effects of business activities on taxes, and on strategies for minimizing tax liability
- Ensures that establishment complies with periodic tax payment, information reporting, and other taxing authority requirements
- May specialize in various aspects of tax accounting, such as tax laws applied to particular industry, or in individual, fiduciary, or partnership income tax preparation.
- Min. Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting from recognized university.
- Experience working for a big public accounting firm is strongly preferred. Combination of public accounting and industry experience is preferable
- CPA required
- Diversified budget analysis experience and skills
- Diversified project and cost management experience
- Have a strong skill & knowledge of computer, internet (e-mail/outlook) and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure, strong analytical, good communication skills and interact with senior managers
- Good interpersonal skill & willing to work hard, proactive, energetic, and honest
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software; FastTrack or similar tax software
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 05/November/2016