SENIOR/JUNIOR DRIVE TEST ENGINEER
- Employee Experience Level Must have TEMS experience
- Responsible for collecting all drive data to optimize the network and reduce lost calls and ineffective attempts and increase throughputs and connections.
- Create maps for network optimization and planning.
- Support System Performance and RF Engineers in evaluating and improving areas of poor coverage by identifying system performance problems (dropped calls, static, interference).
- Statistical analysis and maintain KPIs, Drive test analysis & reporting
- Cluster acceptance testing, Network problem trouble shooting
- Customer complaint resolutions, Planning tool maintenance and updating the same
- Assist in implementing solutions and providing reports in a timely manner.
- Vehicle will be provided.
- Availability: Immediately
- LTE experience a plus
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts, and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field
- Must be able to understand technical procedures
- Must be able to read maps, work a GPS and follow instructions
- Proficient in office computer applications Excel, Word and Outlook
- Graduated from S1/D3 in Electrical / Electronic / Telecommunications Engineering
- Have at least 3 years of drive test working experiences with 2G/3G GSM /WCDMA Network Design and Optimization
- Good knowledge in drive test tools functionality, post report analysis and use of applications related to the drive testing service
- Self-motivated, have good analytical and technical skills in preparing reports.
- Experienced with national cellular operator
- Familiar with Huawei handset are plus
- Willing to travel and located in around Indonesia (for urgent needed allocated in East Java)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 05/November/2016