BANGUN MEDIA SOLUSI, PT
The primary function of the quality engineer is to provide specialist support and advice on quality issues and ensure that clients products and services are implemented according to current methods, procedures, regulations and applicable standards to satisfy clients (Huawei/Nokia/Ericsson/ZTE) workmanship quality standards and customer requirements.
- To carry out effectively and efficiently all assigned site audits and audit tasks
- To ensure that equipment has been installed to current instructions, regulations and installation practices that meet clients requirements
- To verify that all methods, documents and tools used are relevant and appropriate for an effective installation
- To ensure all on site H & S regulations and guidelines are followed
- Investigation of product related quality issues, carrying out RCA investigations and implementing corrective and preventive actions
- Analyze fault findings and suggest improvement initiatives
- 3 - 5 years experience in Quality Assurance role or 3 - 5 years experience in Telecoms Industry in an installation supervisory role or equivalent
- QASIS accreditation or quality standard qualification
- Experience of liaising with customer organizations
- Knowledge of Huawei/Nokia/Ericsson/ZTE organization and processes
- Computer literate and good communication skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
We are a private company which has established a division that specialized in wireless and cellular telecommunication and have strong fundamental business in supporting Indonesian and Asia Telecommunication Industry. We and our Group Companies invite highly talented, dedicated and passionate professionals to be part of a very dynamic and challenging environment.