BANGUN MEDIA SOLUSI, PT
PROJECT MANAGER OFFICER ADMINISTRATOR
Responsibilities of PMO Admin
- Ensure that all paperwork associated with projects is kept updated and sufficient to meet company defined standards.
- Aid project managers in handling all of change initiatives (from idea to post implementation review using the defined company methodology.
- Manage & coordinate the production of centralised resource plans and forward delivery schedules to ensure work is scheduled in an organised and doable manner.
- Oversee the tracking of the project Budget producing outputs as required to aid tracking, monitoring and reporting of it.
- Help with effective project communication to project participants, and company management
- Support the PMO Head or any other relevant committees, in ensuring that all required documentation is completed as needed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the correct procedure is followed for risk management as per the company policy on managing risks and issues.
- Availability: Immediately
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Telecommunications Engineering
- Above 3-5 years of working experience in Telecommunication industry
- Have a strong knowledge of management and team leading
- Excellent in communication in English, and cooperative with team member
- Leading, Self-motivated, with keen analytical and technical skills in preparing report
- Project Location - Jakarta
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
We are a private company which has established a division that specialized in wireless and cellular telecommunication and have strong fundamental business in supporting Indonesian and Asia Telecommunication Industry. We and our Group Companies invite highly talented, dedicated and passionate professionals to be part of a very dynamic and challenging environment.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi