Responsibilities of PMO Admin
- Ensure that all paperwork associated with projects is kept updated and sufficient to meet company defined standards.
- Aid project managers in handling all of change initiatives (from idea to post implementation review using the defined company methodology.
- Manage & coordinate the production of centralised resource plans and forward delivery schedules to ensure work is scheduled in an organised and doable manner.
- Oversee the tracking of the project Budget producing outputs as required to aid tracking, monitoring and reporting of it.
- Help with effective project communication to project participants, and company management
- Support the PMO Head or any other relevant committees, in ensuring that all required documentation is completed as needed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the correct procedure is followed for risk management as per the company policy on managing risks and issues.
- Availability: Immediately
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Telecommunications Engineering
- Above 3-5 years of working experience in Telecommunication industry
- Have a strong knowledge of management and team leading
- Excellent in communication in English, and cooperative with team member
- Leading, Self-motivated, with keen analytical and technical skills in preparing report
- Project Location - Jakarta
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow