BANGUN MEDIA SOLUSI, PT
PROJECT MANAGER OFFICER TELECOM HEAD
Responsibilities of PMO Head:
- Achieve the department KPI set as per Organizational objectives time to time
- Responsible for the department overall management processes, which includes human resource planning, cost budgeting of various projects and monitoring projects on the scale of budget, manpower efficiency, resource utilization efficiency, department organization construction, recruitment, training, work assignment, supervision, examination etc
- Responsible for implementing the Organizational regulations and requirements which are posed by every superior unit to every department
- Responsible for budget and control department financial affairs cost.
- Build up department culture; improve team cohesiveness and implementation capacity.
- Assist projects in formulation of the project budget & cost base line based on the project scope requirements.
- Assist for cross functional process support & reporting (mainly for Outsourcing & QA part)
- Developing standards & benchmarks for per site cost & resource usage so as to control the project cost
- Develop & analysed processes for cost optimization so as to ensure that the organization target of cost efficiency be achieved
- Coordinating in setting up the steering committee of corporation crucial project, assisting in appointing project manager and building core team
- Responsible for department KPI appraisal result
- Team Building & arrange periodic training programs to enhance skill level of team members
- Support and assist VP Services
- Responsible for setting up the project progress management mechanism (Milestone vs. Progress & Progress Vs Budget Consumed analysis).
- Responsible for instructing, supervising and apprising of the performance of PM resources
- Responsible for finalizing the competence requirement for different project resource levels & forming guidelines for competence development & carrier growth of Project team members
- Conducting & coordinating for all project management & reporting related tools training or knowledge transfer
- Assisting in finalizing of various checklists, reporting formats, process flows & Job responsibilities of different team members during project rollout.
- Responsible for coordinating & recording the project problems and difficulties which have been encountered from project initiation to closure. Build knowledge sharing.
- Responsible for the Initiation support and counseling to project and project manager during the project initiation phase, this includes the process formulation, checklists, Milestone formulation, project Management tool training, kickoff etc.
- Set & monitor the PMO team leader KPI- s
Project Management PMO Project Initiation SCOPE VP Resource Planning Cost Optimization Resource Utilization Team Building Management Reporting
- Availability: Immediately
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Telecommunications Engineering
- Above 5 (five) years of working experience in Telecommunication industry
- Have a strong knowledge of management and team leading
- Excellent in communication in English, and cooperative with team member
- Leading, Self-motivated, with keen analytical and technical skills in preparing report
- Willing to travel
- Project Location - Jakarta
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
We are a private company which has established a division that specialized in wireless and cellular telecommunication and have strong fundamental business in supporting Indonesian and Asia Telecommunication Industry. We and our Group Companies invite highly talented, dedicated and passionate professionals to be part of a very dynamic and challenging environment.