- To ensure that all work is undertake to the highest quality and professionalism in accordance with the company integrated management system ( Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental) and project specific documentation
- Minimum Bachelor in chemistry or from any discipline
- Have working experience for minimum 3 years in the same field
- Understand Quality,Health, Safety and Environmental System
- Have Certificate of ISO 17025, ISO 17020, ISO 9001 and Audit Internal
- Develop and monitor QHSE (Quality, Health Safety Environmental) performance and progress.
- Take Preventive and corrective action
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the quality, health, safety, environmental and efficiency of Department
- Ensure implement and maintain programs, policies and procedure to ensure full compliance with company, customers and governmental QHSE requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Spreading and give the good image and positive about Company
- Able to work independently and as part of the team.
- Skill in computer application software ( Spreadsheets, word processing )
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
The Right candidate can look forward to good career advancements
Remunerations shall commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested candidates are invited to send your application with UPDATE curriculum vitae, recent color passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries and contact number, code of position apply by clicking button bellow