- MY INDO AIRLINES, PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Receive and record of cargo booking
- Creating sales documents
- Generating reports related to sales activities and revenue data
- Handling customer and prioritizing customer requests while the sales team is out of the office
- Prepare and process sales/job orders
- Communicate with sales team regarding job order and delivery status
- Maintain current and accurate customer files and information
- Month & Quarter-end reconciliation with accounting revenue - in cooperation with Finance
- Follow up with Customers for collection of payment
- Create database with input from senior management and sales team
- Maintain and manage sales contracts – working closely with Finance
- Proven communication skills both orally and written with customers and internal colleagues
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be details oriented
- Minimum 2 years experience at the same position
- Max. age 30 years old
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Let your career takes off with us.
We are an Indonesian scheduled cargo airlines operating freighter aircraft with hub in Halim Perdanakusuma Airport - Jakarta (HLP). We provide our clients with high level of services to transport airfreight cargo to destinations both domestic and international.
My Indo Airlines employs more than 100 people. We operate in cities such as Jakarta, Singapore, Balikpapan, Batam, Jayapura and more.