North Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company specialized in the port and container industry. Our respected client is a joint venture of four large corporation from Japan, Singapore and Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a professional for the job of Legal and Administration Manager. The job is based in North Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate must have at least 10 years’ experience in legal administration, liaising with external parties (government, public authorities, external counsel, etc.), and administration-related functions, including company licensing and work permits. This is a fantastic opportunity for career advancement with a highly respected multinational company. Only suitably qualified candidates should apply for this position.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Provide accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (partnerships, international ventures, corporate etc.)
- Provide managerial support to a particular division or department, or to an entire company
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Oversee administration of Divisional budgets
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), and creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Managing the Company’s necessary certificates, permits, and licenses which is required for the Company’s business operation
- Handling the VISA/Working Permit application of the Company’s expatriates
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Directs function of the association including employee policy handbook, grievance procedures, policy and procedure development and implementation of same to all employee
- To take responsible care and control on the Company’s corporate communications
- To take responsibility on to be the secretariat of the company’s board, and to take responsible care to create good relationship with the company’s shareholders and other closely related entities of the business field
- To take responsible care and control on the company’s internal control and compliance issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business administration, Business Management, or related field
- A deep understanding or experience with corporate law and procedure
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of the corporation
- Fluently bilingual in English and Indonesian
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Outstanding communication skills
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, trust-worthy
- Professional business etiquette
- A decision-maker
- Can multitask
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.