- Preparation and implementation of processes and procedures with respect to Distributor’s operations like storage of material, inwards, dispatches, etc.
- Continuous reviews and improvements of processes and procedures at Distributor’s location.
- Ensuring smooth flow of data and information between the Distributors and the company.
- Integration of Distributor’s ERP system with Company’s ERP system.
- Implementation of better internal controls at Distributor’s place of business in line with the company’s standards and expectations.
- Assisting Distributor in better and effective servicing to the retailers.
- Working closely with the logistics and sales team to address all issues and concerns at the distributor and company’s end.
- Assisting Distributor in settling of various schemes and promotions and ensuring proper controls are adhered to in this process.
- Regular visits / audits of Distributor’s operations to ensure compliance to various company’s policies, procedures and expectations.
- Physical verification of inventory, marketing collaterals and promotional items at company’s warehouse(s) and distributor’s warehouse(s).
- Effective Inventory management to reduce dead, damage and non/slow moving stock and avoid FG stock-out / loss of sale.
- Coordination with sales/marketing team for various campaigns.
- Control on end to end process of orders till receipt of material by the distributors.
- Ensuring adequate visits are made to the distributors to understand the effectiveness of operations.
- Timely and adequate review of Distributor’s customer accounting including collections, billing, etc.
- Ensuring proper and safe record keeping and accounting at the Distributor’s place.
- Implementation, review and strengthening of all internal controls at Distributor’s warehouse to avoid any errors/pilferage/fraud.
- Detailed budgeting and reporting of all capital and revenue expenditure pertaining to commercial operations.
- Timely, accurate and detailed reporting on all above mentioned matters.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
70 years of innovation in paint
Since its foundation in 1942, Asian Paints has come a long way to become India’s largest and Asia’s third largest paint company, with a turnover of Rs. 141.83 billion. Asian Paints operates in 19 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 65 countries.
Asian Paints has always been a leader in the paint industry, pushing new concepts in India like Colour Worlds, Home Solutions, Colour Next, and Kids’ World.