- Arranging for corporate tie ups with vendors across Indonesia in the areas of admin like Hotels, Taxi, Travel agents, courier, etc. with focus on cost, quality and convenience.
- Maintaining effective business relationship with current and new vendors.
- Continuous review and monitoring of quality of products and services by all vendors.
- Ensuring all vendor bills are settled accurately and on timely basis.
- Continuous negotiation with current and new vendors to get best quality product / service and at best price.
Licenses and Approvals
- Ensuring all important licenses of the company (like domicile letter) are timely obtained / renewed.
- Coordinating with the consultants and government offices to ensure that the company is complying with all legal requirements pertaining to facility management.
Administration, Budgeting and reporting
- Ensuring that the company has the right infrastructure at all times and are well maintained. Arranging for Annual Maintenance contracts wherever required.
- Responsible for proper and safe custody of company’s assets.
- Responsible for supervising day to day routine administration activities.
- Organizing and coordinating for various company events connected to employees.
- Responsible for maintenance of all attendance documents, leave records, etc. of the employees.
- Ensure safe and proper custody of all data and documents, timely and accurate release of various reports to management.
70 years of innovation in paint
Since its foundation in 1942, Asian Paints has come a long way to become India’s largest and Asia’s third largest paint company, with a turnover of Rs. 141.83 billion. Asian Paints operates in 19 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 65 countries.
Asian Paints has always been a leader in the paint industry, pushing new concepts in India like Colour Worlds, Home Solutions, Colour Next, and Kids’ World.