- Arranging for corporate tie ups with vendors across Indonesia in the areas of admin like Hotels, Taxi, Travel agents, courier, etc. with focus on cost, quality and convenience.
- Maintaining effective business relationship with current and new vendors.
- Continuous review and monitoring of quality of products and services by all vendors.
- Ensuring all vendor bills are settled accurately and on timely basis.
- Continuous negotiation with current and new vendors to get best quality product / service and at best price.
Licenses and Approvals
- Ensuring all important licenses of the company (like domicile letter) are timely obtained / renewed.
- Coordinating with the consultants and government offices to ensure that the company is complying with all legal requirements pertaining to facility management.
Administration, Budgeting and reporting
- Ensuring that the company has the right infrastructure at all times and are well maintained. Arranging for Annual Maintenance contracts wherever required.
- Responsible for proper and safe custody of company’s assets.
- Responsible for supervising day to day routine administration activities.
- Organizing and coordinating for various company events connected to employees.
- Responsible for maintenance of all attendance documents, leave records, etc. of the employees.
- Ensure safe and proper custody of all data and documents, timely and accurate release of various reports to management.