- Indo Bharat Rayon PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Job and Responsibilities includes:
- To plan and execute the day to day instrument maintenance and modification activities as per the process / internal customer requirement
- Trouble shooting and breakdown analysis.
- Reduction in instrumentation downtime and strengthen the instrumentation availability and reliability
- System improvement, Safety implementation
- To understand equipment protection and hazardous area installation
- Ensure proper interdisciplinary coordination and effective communication
- To understand Instrument drawings, data sheets, I/O wiring diagrams, P&IDs, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs
- To understand instrument control philosophy, PID control , tuning of control loops, control valves and actuators etc.
- Material and manpower coordination.
- Supervision of instrument installations as per the desired quality.
- Understanding of UPS , instrument and DCS earthing installation and maintenance.
- Supervise and guide erection, commissioning team to ensure that work is executed safely within time frame
- Provide necessary infrastructure and support to team
- Prepare documentation related to calibration of instruments
- To ensure the reliability of the DCS / PLC and maximized the availability
- Ensure the implementation of the PM / proactive maintenance and uses of SAP PM module
Required qualifications and skills:
- S1 in instrumentation
- Working experience for Sr engineer (Instrumentation) more than 10 years / for Astt manager more that 15 years in continuous medium / large process plant, thermal power plant
- Hand on experience in DCS/PLC system programming, control Logic and maintenance. The experience of Yokogawa DCS / Honeywell DCS / Allen bradly PLC. The certificate of the engineering training of these systems will be preferable
- Good understanding PID , hookup diagrams , control loop , electric drives logics & control, analysers , pneumatic actuators , control valves
- Sound knowledge of field instrumentation system
- Experience in chemical / process industries instrumentation and control system.
- Willing to stay at plant site and working in OFF hours
- You will report to Instrument Manager. The instrument Enginner and Techinicain of the deptt will report to you
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
PT. Indo Bharat Rayon is one of the leading Viscose Staple Fiber Producers in the world and is part of the USD 40 Billion Aditya Birla Group.
We are looking for skilled professionals to fill the following positions for the ongoing expansion project: