- Develop and implement financial policies, procedures and goals for assigned areas.
- Manage General Ledger accounts to ensure that all financial transactions meets the statutory and reporting requirements.
- Manage the operational accounting activities including A/P, A/R, Cash/Bank, GL, Fixed Assets, Inventory.
- Coordinate and responsible for yearly financial audit.
- Review closing activities for any improvement and control enhancement.
- Ensure timely report for monthly, quarterly, yearly and any other report.
- Collaborates with the across division to meet company goals and objectives.
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for the Accounting Department.
- Report to Senior Accounting Manager and Director
- Coach and develop team member, including supervising, monitoring, and controlling
- Male/female, maximum 40 years old.
- An Accounting Bachelor from reputable university with a min. GPA 3.00.
- Has experience in the same field at least 5 years and experience in the same position is preferable.
- Strong experience in plantation or general contractor industries.
- Strong knowledge in finance, accounting, and taxation.
- Good interpersonal skill, proactive and strong in leadership.
- Has good communication skill, both verbal and non verbal.
- Has good analytical and critical thinking.
- Problem solving oriented.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Based in North Jakarta and willing to travel outside.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
( Tidak ada informasi )