Job Description :
- Work with the executive chef to produce diversified menus in accordance with the restaurant’s policy and vision;
- Come up with new dishes which appeal to the clients, whenever required;
- Establish the working schedule and organize the work in the kitchen so that everything works like a “well-oiled machinery”;
- Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to location’s standards, as well as to clients’ requirements;
- Plan the food design in order to create a perfect match between the dish’s aspect and its taste;
- Discover talented chefs and train them in order to reach the high standards of the location;
- Train the auxiliary kitchen staff in order to provide best results in minimum time and using at the maximum the available resources;
- Maintain order and discipline in the kitchen during working hours;
- Create tasting menus for clients interested in contracting the food for different events (wedding, banquets, corporate dinners, birthday parties, etc.)from their kitchen;
- Developing a cross-marketing strategy in order to increase profit, such as pairing drinks with the food served;
- Make sure the hygiene and food safety standards are met in all stages of food preparation, starting with the ingredients and ending with the finished dish which leaves the kitchen door;
- Make sure that the professional equipment is in good conditions and signal any malfunction before it affects the staff or the clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): catering or food production background, cooking skill, budget management, food costing skill, computer skil
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tuban bali.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Catering or Food Production background will be an added advantage
- Have good knowledge in handling meat, cheese, delicatessen in term of cutting, preparing, serving & storage.
- Creative, innovative and able to lead food cost management
- A strong leader, motivator and communicator
- Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to interact closely with customer, staff and management