- Evaluate and develop standard procedures, and processes related to sales operations, to improve customer satisfaction, sales targets and cost efficiency.
- Supervises, directs, and evaluates the performance of the team members in order to meet the performance standards company.
- Analyze and make necessary improvements to information Routine Duty Related Notebook the operations of stores that are the responsibility of his district so that it can describe the circumstances store.
- Manage and implement the financial budget and fulfillment and development resources human resources, to ensure the operational activities in accordance with the target.
- Make a monthly report on the results of its regional sales to get an overview
the conditions of sale in the store to do the necessary corrective action.
- Maximun 35 years old
- Having experience minimum 5 years as Operation Manager especially in F&B Industry
- Skill excellence for Analysis, Leadership, Decision Making and Planning
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Accurate, High attention to details and familiar with numerical
- High Integrity and Excellence Communication
- Able to speak in English language
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and SAP (Point Plus)