Location : DKI Jakarta
Minimum Education : High School Diploma and Above
- Inputting data, labelling, ordering and restocking all office stationaries or equipment according to par level given by the Management.
- Perform monthly inventory on all office stationaries and equipment.
- Controlling the usage of office supplies; such as papers, clips, etc.
- Perform various administrative functions in support of office operation matters.
- Provide administration support for data entry, reports and filing.
- Attending incoming calls, print, photocopy, scan and fax documents.
- Taking down internal and external customer request and enquiries and to follow up on their requests / enquiries.
- Handle mails and distribute inter office correspondences to various department.
- Liaise with internal and external bodies and organizations, logistically and operationally.
- Ensure timely submission of updated documents to relevant departments.
- Ensure compliance to standard operating procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of the work station / office.
- Handling basic Account Payable and Account Receivable task including assisting the Finance and Department Team.
- Handling basic invoicing and payment duties.
- Handling suppliers / vendors related matters.
- Assist in any other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Manager or Department Head.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Tutup pada 29/October/2016