- A high passion for brands, creativity, technology and people
- Responsible for providing strong strategic direction inline with client objectives whilst clearly presenting this thinking internally and externally.
- Able to develop strategies for taking a clients brand into different digital environments, as well as broader thinking on making brand experiences
- Ensure the quality of the concept and work produced is inline with high standards. Ensure ‘flawless execution’ of all client deliverables.
- Serve as an evangelist for social media thinking across different industries.
- Help to identify digital marketing, service innovation and consumer engagement opportunities with existing and prospective clients and to cultivate those opportunities into new business.
Experience developing digital and social strategy for consumer brands
Able to work in a multi-discipline collaborative environment.
Deep knowledge of digital and social media technologies.
Team player and have client facing experience.
Focus; with the ability to manage multiple initiatives.
Ability to create innovative ideas that'd bridge mobile, social, email and digital media to provide solutions and services that are driven by consumer insights.
Responsible for developing digital strategy for multi-channel marketing programs for clients that help them successfully build profitable, long-term relationships with their customers.
Experience with analytics is a plus.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BSD
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.