Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Familiar with UUTK and HR Information Systems (HRIS)
- Familiar with budget system
- Processing personnel administration (attendance, overtime, BPJS Health & Employment BPJS
- Ensuring employees monthly reports provided according to plan
- Ensuring administration letter (promotion, Mutation and demotion
- Compiling information related to employees in accordance with the needs of 3rd party (Banks, BPJS Employment, Insurance & Disnaker)
- Support Payroll
- Control of legal documents, employment HRD & Company agreements
- Control implementation of SOP & Documentation
- Ensuring & Budget Control HRD & GA Update and maintained
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Have detail oriented and working hard
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be placed at Serpong, Tangerang