Polymindo Permata PT
Head of Purchasing & Exim
- Identify, documentation, implement, maintain, monitor and improve the quality management System continuously in purchasing & exim area
- Establish, implement and maintain procedures to control purchasing & exim activities
- Evaluate and select suppliers and sub-contractor based on the supplier’s ability to supply goods or services according to the requirement of the company
- Prepare the completeness of a document for the delivery and receipt of the good’s import
- Negotiation with the shipping /forwarder / trucking for export and import
- Makes a monthly report’s export & import and purchasing
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Have a high capability negotiation skill and able to find vendors supply quickly and appropriately to meet the required factory goods
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same field (Head of Purchasing & Exim)
- Familiar with export Import Procedure
- Fast learner and able to adapt with new working environment
- Good communication in English, both oral and written
- Have good knowledge about ISO 9001
- Willing to work in Tangerang
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Polymindo Permata PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
We are manufacturing of plastic extrusion company with virofiber as strong brand in nasional and internasional. We has been awarded the Prestigious Primaniyarta Export Award and Certification ISO 9001 :2008 . Virofiber the global producer of environmentally friendly all-weather wicker for the medium and high end markets, weaves core green values into the fabric of our company business philosophy.Besides creating diverse fibers for the furniture industry, we have expanded our products to encompass Virothatch and Viroreed, weather resistant roofing applications, virothatch and viroreed outdoor umbrellas, Virosurface, high performance woven wall panels and washable, non-toxic Viroforms, for modern storage solutions.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Polymindo Permata, Viro has been awarded the prestigious Primaniyarta Export Award for 2011 and 2014. Viro understands energy efficiency and the environmental impact of their products. The fibers are made from HDPE instead of PVC. This choice is significant because while PVC is less expensive, there is a caustic problem associated with PVC at the end of the product lifecycle. When PVC is burned, it breaks down to toxins such as dioxin and hydrochloric acid. The by-product of HDPE, is similar to what is produced by burning a candle, CO2 and H2O.