PT Aeon Mall Indonesia
Assistant Manager Marcomm and Strategy Planning
- • We are Japanese Mall Developer
- • We are number one shopping center business in Japan
- • We are looking best candidate for our next project in Cakung Area
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Advertising/Media, Marketing, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BSD City before AEON MALL Jakarta Garden City open (Cakung area)
- After April 2017 the candidate will be put in AEON MALL Jakarta Garden City (Cakung area)
- The candidates must be creative person, alwasy coming with fresh idea, energetic and having good motivation
- Having experience in Event Organizer, Media and Shopping Center
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Plan and execute Marketing, Advertising & Promotion programs for the mall
- Develop and implement strategic and competitive customer loyalty program
- Develop and control the mall's marketing strategy, budget and SOP
- Build strategic partnerships with sponsors to enhance and broaden the appeal of the mall’s program
- Ensure the quality and appeal of the advertising, promotion works and productions
- Maintain good relationship with the media to maintain positive image of the mall
- Lead a solid and effective marketing & communications team
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||PT Aeon Mall Indonesia lihat lowongan|
AEON MALL is the core business of AEON-Japan's largest retail group and specializes in shopping mall development. We have opened shopping malls in various regions in Japan. We have opened shopping malls in various regions in Japan. We are targeting new growth through further expansion of its business based in Japan at the same time as accelaration of the mall business in China and other Asian countries