- Responsible for drafting the annual safety plan;
- Organizing regular meetings safety meeting regularly; implementing and conveying the safety rules and regulations, laws and regulations, and the internal memo.
- Responsible for inspecting, supervising the action status, and organizing the daily safety inspection, etc.
- Organizing the implementation of occupational safety and health, ;safety and quality standards, the implementation and training of the environmental management system。Supervising the operation conformity, effectiveness and adaptability of the compliance system, making the management of hazards and environmental well.
- Carrying out employee’s safety training and education, establishing and managing the employee safety education and training files, records;
- To Introducing and promoting lean manufacturing management(LMS)’s concepts, methods and tools;, building and improving LMS lean manufacturing system,
- Continually eliminating waste and promoting five goals of safety, quality, cost, response , and staff development to achieve the goals;
- To organize the 5S management, formulate and optimize 5S layered inspection standards, organize inspection and rectification, and ensure the implementation of standards.
- To organize rationalization activities and track, coordinate, validate, evaluate and report on the implementation of the proposed rationalization proposals.
- To Plan, organize and implement on-site improvement activities, and track, coordinate, validate, evaluate and declare on-site improvement activities, hold on-site meetings regularly, share results and exchange issues;
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, security management or equivalent from reputable College
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Certificate: education certificate, English language Certificate, HSK Certificate (preferably)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related positions, preferably from automotive industry.