PT LZWL Motors Indonesia
Environment Health And Safety Engineer
- Responsible for drafting the annual safety plan;
- Organizing regular meetings safety meeting regularly; implementing and conveying the safety rules and regulations, laws and regulations, and the internal memo.
- Responsible for inspecting, supervising the action status, and organizing the daily safety inspection, etc.
- Organizing the implementation of occupational safety and health, ;safety and quality standards, the implementation and training of the environmental management system。Supervising the operation conformity, effectiveness and adaptability of the compliance system, making the management of hazards and environmental well.
- Carrying out employee’s safety training and education, establishing and managing the employee safety education and training files, records;
- To Introducing and promoting lean manufacturing management(LMS)’s concepts, methods and tools;, building and improving LMS lean manufacturing system,
- Continually eliminating waste and promoting five goals of safety, quality, cost, response , and staff development to achieve the goals;
- To organize the 5S management, formulate and optimize 5S layered inspection standards, organize inspection and rectification, and ensure the implementation of standards.
- To organize rationalization activities and track, coordinate, validate, evaluate and report on the implementation of the proposed rationalization proposals.
- To Plan, organize and implement on-site improvement activities, and track, coordinate, validate, evaluate and declare on-site improvement activities, hold on-site meetings regularly, share results and exchange issues;
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, security management or equivalent from reputable College
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Certificate: education certificate, English language Certificate, HSK Certificate (preferably)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related positions, preferably from automotive industry.
|Industri||Aviasi / Penerbangan|
|Perusahaan||PT LZWL Motors Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is the biggest supplier for PT SGMW Indonesia, which located in Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B block BA No.2, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java, with a total investment more than $30 million. Our products is automotive chassis parts (front axle, epipodium, sub-frame, etc.), stamping and welding parts (front and rear beam, etc.). The SOP will be held in July 2017. PT LZWL Motors Indonesia subordinate to Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd, which is the largest spare parts suppliers for small-sized cars in China. Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd was established in 1958 at Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province and on November 18th,2002 with SAIC Motor Co.,Ltd and General Motors established SGMW. With a long of history, Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd always ensures the safety and quality working condition. Trainings are conducted on regular basis to maintain the service standard hence providing quality service to our valued clients.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is very concern about their resources, especially human resources that will be joining us in this family. Through philosophy and great value of Integrity and Professionalism, the company not only run the project due to target but also we focus on developing and enriching our people in conformity with company values and cultures and providing an opportunity for you to develop your career with us.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi