HR General Manager - (FMCG Distributor Company - Sidoarjo)
- Age range 40-50 years old.
- Candidate should posses Bachelor Degree in Psychology/Human Resource major with minimum GPA: 3,0
- Candidate should have minimum 15 years of working experience in HR field with minimum 5 years as Senior HR Manager
- Have experience minimum 10 years in distributor food and beverage industry
- Good experience in strategic HR Management System & HR Operation
- Good management for recruitment and new employee agreement
- Good in developing and implementing training program
- Understand perfectly BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, insurance, income tax
- Experience at the company with more than 10 branches of distributor
- Proven leadership track record
- Good understanding of operation process
- Good communication skill
- Proficient with labor laws
- Will be based in Sidoarjo (East Java)
- General HR functions: recruitment, training & development, compensation, contract & dispute settlement, organizational development, performance management, succession planning
- Recruit strong team catered to needs of operation
- Develop and improve performance team
- To establish a good relationship with external parties such as Manpower Department, Local Government, Building Management.
- To manage office to create an appropriate working environment/atmosphere so that it can facilitate staff with good working conditions.
- To act as a floor warden as a part of building contingency planning team with duties to make sure that office health and safety procedures are in line with the building management policy, especially in emergency situation.
- Direct the investigation, analysis, and decision making process regarding personnel problems and other related issues.
- Assumes leadership role on the superintendent’s cabinet, assist with long-range strategic planning, assists with developing system-wide budget, plans, policies, and activities, and performs various duties assigned by the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Supervises and conducts personnel administration duties for direct report subordinates, including hiring and firing, evaluating, assigning special projects, monitoring attendance and travel reports, and granting leave.
- To perform duties related to Human Resources and Administration matters assigned by the management.
- Implement & Provide guidance to management and staff on performance management
- Manage performance appraisal cycle
|Lokasi||Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur|
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||AURORA GROUP lihat lowongan|
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.