- Age range 40-50 years old.
- Candidate should posses Bachelor Degree in Psychology/Human Resource major with minimum GPA: 3,0
- Candidate should have minimum 15 years of working experience in HR field with minimum 5 years as Senior HR Manager
- Have experience minimum 10 years in distributor food and beverage industry
- Good experience in strategic HR Management System & HR Operation
- Good management for recruitment and new employee agreement
- Good in developing and implementing training program
- Understand perfectly BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, insurance, income tax
- Experience at the company with more than 10 branches of distributor
- Proven leadership track record
- Good understanding of operation process
- Good communication skill
- Proficient with labor laws
- Will be based in Sidoarjo (East Java)
- General HR functions: recruitment, training & development, compensation, contract & dispute settlement, organizational development, performance management, succession planning
- Recruit strong team catered to needs of operation
- Develop and improve performance team
- To establish a good relationship with external parties such as Manpower Department, Local Government, Building Management.
- To manage office to create an appropriate working environment/atmosphere so that it can facilitate staff with good working conditions.
- To act as a floor warden as a part of building contingency planning team with duties to make sure that office health and safety procedures are in line with the building management policy, especially in emergency situation.
- Direct the investigation, analysis, and decision making process regarding personnel problems and other related issues.
- Assumes leadership role on the superintendent’s cabinet, assist with long-range strategic planning, assists with developing system-wide budget, plans, policies, and activities, and performs various duties assigned by the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Supervises and conducts personnel administration duties for direct report subordinates, including hiring and firing, evaluating, assigning special projects, monitoring attendance and travel reports, and granting leave.
- To perform duties related to Human Resources and Administration matters assigned by the management.
- Implement & Provide guidance to management and staff on performance management
- Manage performance appraisal cycle