- Lead Finance & Accounting activities, according to Financial Accounting Standard (SAK), covered Account Payable, Account Receivable, Treasury, General Ledger, Asset Accounting, and Financial Reporting
- Must grasp the concept of scalability, meaning must be able to uphold same standard across all stock points even as number of stock points are increasing.
- Improve revenue & profitability bottomline
- Development of company budget and company financial strategic plan
- Develop SOP & Internal Control
- Lead internal audit process and monitor several branches
- Matters related to audit, legal and third party agreement
- Providing advices and inputs on issues related to Finance, Accounting, and Tax, to functional and operation managers
- Direct Report to President Director
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related major
- Preferably live in Greater Surabaya
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in similar position preferably in a Retail / FMCG Distribution company
- Good-understanding of PSAK/SAK
- Excel in using ERP (SAP, SILA, etc)
- Deep knowledge in Auditing Financial Statements
- Deep knowledge in Internal Control, able to monitor several branches, and excel in developing SOP
- Proven Leadership track record
- Excel in Financial Statement Reporting
- Possess a positive attitude especially during challenging times as well as able to lead and manage Finance & Accounting team effectively
- Willing to work overtime
- Maximum 50 years old
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.