PT LZWL Motors Indonesia
- According to the annual sales forecast plan, preparing monthly, weekly and daily production plan and releasing tracking report
- Drafting, reviewing, releasing and tracking of the order plan, purchsing plan and market plan
- Releasing and making weekend production arrangements.
- To coordinate and participate in the production of abnormal production and organize on-site meetings to ensure the smooth implementation of production orders.
- Responsible to analyse, investigate and determine the reason of the client’s stop-line events that is not caused by the quliaty.
- According to the plan and requirements complete the other tasks from supervisor
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma's education, Vehicle Engineering, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or equivalent from reputable College
- Required skill(s):
- Have a good knowledge of mechanic product; corporate culture; rules and regulations; production planning management; project management; lean production management; high efficiency meeting; single page report
- Have a good ability to learning;communication skill; ability to discover, analyze and solve the problems; comprehensive analysis and organize ability.
- Good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, have a strong practical ability. analytical thinking.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related positions, preferably from automotive industry.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Certificate: education certificate, English language Certificate, HSK Certificate (preferably)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Aviasi / Penerbangan|
|Perusahaan||PT LZWL Motors Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is the biggest supplier for PT SGMW Indonesia, which located in Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B block BA No.2, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java, with a total investment more than $30 million. Our products is automotive chassis parts (front axle, epipodium, sub-frame, etc.), stamping and welding parts (front and rear beam, etc.). The SOP will be held in July 2017. PT LZWL Motors Indonesia subordinate to Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd, which is the largest spare parts suppliers for small-sized cars in China. Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd was established in 1958 at Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province and on November 18th,2002 with SAIC Motor Co.,Ltd and General Motors established SGMW. With a long of history, Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd always ensures the safety and quality working condition. Trainings are conducted on regular basis to maintain the service standard hence providing quality service to our valued clients.