- According to the annual sales forecast plan, preparing monthly, weekly and daily production plan and releasing tracking report
- Drafting, reviewing, releasing and tracking of the order plan, purchsing plan and market plan
- Releasing and making weekend production arrangements.
- To coordinate and participate in the production of abnormal production and organize on-site meetings to ensure the smooth implementation of production orders.
- Responsible to analyse, investigate and determine the reason of the client’s stop-line events that is not caused by the quliaty.
- According to the plan and requirements complete the other tasks from supervisor
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma's education, Vehicle Engineering, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or equivalent from reputable College
- Required skill(s):
- Have a good knowledge of mechanic product; corporate culture; rules and regulations; production planning management; project management; lean production management; high efficiency meeting; single page report
- Have a good ability to learning;communication skill; ability to discover, analyze and solve the problems; comprehensive analysis and organize ability.
- Good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, have a strong practical ability. analytical thinking.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related positions, preferably from automotive industry.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Certificate: education certificate, English language Certificate, HSK Certificate (preferably)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.