- In charge of the production(assembling) site technical services, technical problems, participate in tooling verification and production equipment selection, verification;
- Continuous improvement of the production site process documents, work instructions and other technical documents, to ensure the production site process documentation integrity, unity, effectiveness, participate in the process of discipline inspection
- Responsible for new product process development, plan, process parameters, station equipment, tooling, etc.;
- Implementation of new product trial
- Responsible for the preparation of documentation required for process change OTS approval and PPAP approval.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or equivalent from reputable University
- Required skill (s) :
- Have a good knowledge of company rules and regulations, corporate culture, the corresponding technical knowledge of products, basic knowledge of mechanical machinery, quality system, project management, on-site problem solving processes and procedures, and other knowledge.
- Have a good ability to operate the UG, CAD and other design software; familiar with office software Word and Excel operation.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience of assembling, preferably from automotive industry.
- Certificate : Education certificate
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.