- In charge of the production(assembling) site technical services, technical problems, participate in tooling verification and production equipment selection, verification;
- Continuous improvement of the production site process documents, work instructions and other technical documents, to ensure the production site process documentation integrity, unity, effectiveness, participate in the process of discipline inspection
- Responsible for new product process development, plan, process parameters, station equipment, tooling, etc.;
- Implementation of new product trial
- Responsible for the preparation of documentation required for process change OTS approval and PPAP approval.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or equivalent from reputable University
- Required skill (s) :
- Have a good knowledge of company rules and regulations, corporate culture, the corresponding technical knowledge of products, basic knowledge of mechanical machinery, quality system, project management, on-site problem solving processes and procedures, and other knowledge.
- Have a good ability to operate the UG, CAD and other design software; familiar with office software Word and Excel operation.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience of assembling, preferably from automotive industry.
- Certificate : Education certificate
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is the biggest supplier for PT SGMW Indonesia, which located in Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B block BA No.2, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java, with a total investment more than $30 million. Our products is automotive chassis parts (front axle, epipodium, sub-frame, etc.), stamping and welding parts (front and rear beam, etc.). The SOP will be held in July 2017. PT LZWL Motors Indonesia subordinate to Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd, which is the largest spare parts suppliers for small-sized cars in China. Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd was established in 1958 at Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province and on November 18th,2002 with SAIC Motor Co.,Ltd and General Motors established SGMW. With a long of history, Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd always ensures the safety and quality working condition. Trainings are conducted on regular basis to maintain the service standard hence providing quality service to our valued clients.