The Packaging Specialist is responsible for the management in packaging and delivery of new product development projects, from strategic concept, commercialization and renovation projects. The key responsibilities of this job also include supporting sales revenue within NPD sales target contribution in the brand, as well as maintain and provide the health indicative brand GM for the NPD execution.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Management and delivery of new product development projects in packaging side
- Ensure delivery projects on time and to agreed budgets
- Hands on delivery of longer term innovation projects and leveraging external suppliers to achieve results
- Proactively with marketing and procurement team to manage packaging design and ensure serviced properly
- Championing NPD process adherence and coordinating inputs for monthly NPD and R&D meeting
- Proactively develops self and team awareness related with packaging and product quality improvement
- Actively engage in driving cross functional management
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Food Technology, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of general FMCG product and packaging, as well as manufacturing system and processes
- Creativity, innovative, and passion on packaging
- Having strong leadership skills, able to lead internally and also cross functional projects
- General project management skills ( able to lead multiple projects and monitor the progress as schedule & quality goals)
- Planning and organizing skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good insight, problem solving, and good decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Good presentation and computer skills (especially for Al, Photoshop/freehand)
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs