South Pacific Viscose PT
Project Deputy Manager
- Executing CAPEX Project of Global Engineering.
- Make CAPEX co-ordination with GFE Team.
- Monitor the CAPEX progress.
- Monitor cash flow expenditure.
- Executing CAPEX projects of Global Engineering.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education background S1 / S2 Mechanical Engineer
- Experience minimum 8 years in handling CAPEX Project execution for Process / Chemical Plants.
- Fluent in English language will have added advantage.
- Should have worked as Project Engineer for small or medium scale project in a continuous process industries / EPC contractors / Consultant.
- Should have good knowledge on International standard for design, Materials, Fabrication, and Dimension.
- Able to design and make the Equipment and Piping layout, Isometric, Support, MTO, etc. independently.
- Should have through knowledge on various software’s i.e. MS Windows, Office, Project, SAP, AutoCAD etc.
|Lokasi||Purwakarta, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
|Perusahaan||South Pacific Viscose PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT South Pacific Viscose (PT.SPV) member of the Lenzing Group is located in Purwakarta, West Java. The company has been a producer of Viscose Staple Fibers and Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate since 1982. The initial fiber production capacity has risen up to 325,000 tons p.a. The capacity for Sodium Sulfate is currently at 195,000 tons p.a.
For our rapid expanding company, we are looking for professionals, dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated person to fill the following positions
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our mission To maintain our quality leadership in all our markets and applications. Our guiding principles SPV strives to maintain its position as a leading supplier of high-quality viscose fibers for the textile and nonwovens industries, supported by competent customer service teams to guarantee full customer satisfaction Environmental compatibility and sustainability comprise the basis of SPV’s fiber production process. The use of renewable raw materials along with the recovery and reuse of process chemicals have made South Pacific Viscose an exemplary viscose fiber production plant in Asia SPV is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment and supporting the welfare of the neighboring community. Our achievements PT. South Pacific Viscose was the first company to introduce high tenacity viscose fibers for textile and nonwovens applications to the Indonesian market. SPV also developed special types of viscose fiber to meet the unique demands of new generation high-speed yarn spinning technologies such as Open-End (OE) and Vortex (Murata MVS and Rieter J10) spinning. These tailor-made fiber variants featuring excellent quality and production efficiency have helped SPV to become the leading supplier of viscose fibers for Open-End and Vortex applications in Indonesia and in its export markets SPV’s extensive fiber portfolio combined with its excellent quality and consistency have helped Indonesian spinners to firmly establish themselves in global yarn markets. Over the years SPV’s customer base has successfully penetrated and increased their market share in the Americas, Europe and in Asia. SPV has been producing viscose fibers for nonwoven applications since the year 1998. Some 50,000 tons of nonwoven fibers are produced annually for hygienic, medical and cosmetic applications such as products for infant care, makeup removal, refreshing tissues, wound dressings and surgical gowns. SPV’s fibers are of exceptional purity and cleanliness and ideal for sensitive applications thanks to their high absorbency and softness
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
South Pacific Viscose PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 12 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Kesejahteraan karyawan cukup di perhatikan, ada pemberian sembako dari perusahaan, ada tunjangan rumah dan mobil berupa pinjaman lunak tanpa bunga.
- Dengan perhatian perusahaan yang besar terhadap karyawan dari berbagai aspek, saya rasa tidak ada kekurangan yang begitu berarti dari perusahaan.