- Carrying out Mechanical Engineering for CAPEX projects and other engineering activities of SPV and Global Engineering.
- Piping and structure at site for timely and safely completion of CAPEX Project.
- Create material reservation in SAP and issuing work permit to contractors.
Requirements and Qualification:
- Education background S1 / S2 Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience minimum 8 years in Process Engineering including Conceptual design, Basic engineering, Detail engineering, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning phase of Chemical plant with EPC consultant or with Industrial chemical manufacturing Plants.
- Should have excellent communication, creative approach, problem solving and team working.
- Monitor work progress and take counter measures if any violation from planned schedule.
- Preparation of test reports and progress reports.
- Monitor manpower’s safety preparation at site.
- Monitor and report material status, also Record and return balance material of completed projects to stores.