- Organizing to implement , assess and optimize the package of new product materials, Y7C, Y8C, products in process, and goods (the goods that get ready to sell ). Making sure all the package meeting the storage requests from manufacturing department, and to avoid the product put on the ground directly and relocated twice cannibalized. Setting up and managing the package document.
- Responsible for the new equipment receiving, inventory, scrap ledger management; responsible for organizing relevant departments to develop, modification and scrap review, and to review the report.
- Responsible for planning and post optimization of inbound logistics route, loading and unloading vehicle park.
- Responsible for planning and tracking the implementation of the logistics area layout, logistics model, logistics resource; according to the lean production request, to draft and amend the relevant logistics operations standards.
- Responsible for the logistics quality assessment and logistics quality improvement
- Responsible for the weekly statistics and analysis of the self response, cost and quality of logistics, assisting the logistics manager to improve the logistics module
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must be possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, logistics or equivalent from reputable University.
- Required Skill(s) :
2. Good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, have a strong practical ability, analytical thinking.
3. Have a good communication and coordination skill
4. Have a strong learning ability and making innovation.
5. Have a good skill to use UG, CAXA and office software
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the logistics management, preferably from automotive industry
- Certificate : Education certificate; SIM A; English Certificate, Mandarin Certificate (Preferable)
- Candidate must be willing to work in Deltamas, Cikarang
Tutup pada 30/October/2016