• Arranging for corporate tie ups with vendors across Indonesia in the areas of admin like Hotels, Taxi, Travel agents, courier, etc. with focus on cost, quality and convenience.
• Maintaining effective business relationship with current and new vendors.
• Continuous review and monitoring of quality of products and services by all vendors.
• Ensuring all vendor bills are settled accurately and on timely basis.
• Continuous negotiation with current and new vendors to get best quality product / service and at best price.
Licenses and Approvals
• Ensuring all important licenses of the company (like domicile letter) are timely obtained / renewed.
• Coordinating with the consultants and government offices to ensure that the company is complying with all legal requirements pertaining to facility management.
Administration, Budgeting and reporting
• Ensuring that the company has the right infrastructure at all times and are well maintained. Arranging for Annual Maintenance contracts wherever required.
• Responsible for proper and safe custody of company’s assets.
• Responsible for supervising day to day routine administration activities.
• Organizing and coordinating for various company events connected to employees.
• Responsible for maintenance of all attendance documents, leave records, etc. of the employees.
• Ensure safe and proper custody of all data and documents, timely and accurate release of various reports to management.
Tutup pada 31/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Pondok Indah Office Tower 3, 5 Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Pondok Pinang, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia