- Manage and ensure implementation of company activities related to communication program or CSR
- Being company's representative in internal communication with employees and externally with the public and stakeholder.
- Build good relationship with society or social community
- Sort and recommend information that may or may not be distributed to employees, communities and stakeholder
- Seek, receive, and analyze the issues or trends in society and stakeholder, and process them into information that can be used to enhance the company's image.
- Manage company's website and ensure the information provided is always up-to-date and reflects the company's positive conditions.
Job requirements :
- Maximum 40 years old
- Having experience as PR Manager min. 3 years, preferably in Pharmaceutical Company
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Public Relation, Marketing Communication, or Business Faculty
- Fluent in English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Industri Pulogadung