- Conduct Sales of BPJS TK by connecting Bank systems / Multi Finance with company systems.
- Conduct Sales activities of BPJS TK dues to the nationwide association.
- Organize and maximize the full potential transactions amount BPJS TK from client (companies and associations) in which they are responsible.
- Managing 2 (two) Account Managers for achieving team and individual targets.
- Willing to work across in Indonesia.
- Willing to work in target with bonuses according to company policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4 year's of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.