Job description :
- Communicate and advices customers for suitable option of destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
- Negotiate with travel suppliers.
- Create itineraries which are based on the customers’ preferences.
- Making and confirming the bookings as well as issuing any relevant documents.
- Perform some administrative duties.
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Minimum 2 years Experience in similar position.
- Good knowledge of Domestic destination.
- Able to meet the target and working under pressure.
- Able to speak and write in English.
- Able to operate Microsoft office , internet and email .
- Minimum education : SMIP or Diploma Pariwisata.