Create competitive winning strategies and plans to bring our team to the next level. You will be the overall in charge of operations, administration and projects to maximize profits, plan business strategy and seasonal promotions, enhance guest satisfaction through establishment of quality standards, maintenance of high staff performance and morale.
- To ensure that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy and procedures
- To ensure that all dishes are prepared consistently and according to standard recipes
- To ensure a consistently good standard of food quality, efficient profitability and creative presentation
- To supervise orientation program for new employees to make sure that they understand the policy and procedure
- Develop menus for special events as needed
- Train and provide specific guidelines and exacting standards on how to prepare each menu item
- Oversee basic kitchen operations including purchasing food and supplies, tracking sales and costs, monitoring labor and scheduling
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, consumer requirements and the availability of novel ingredients and processing aids
- A minimum of 6 years prior managerial or leadership experience in the culinary field.
- Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple property Culinary departments
- Can work on own initiative to deal with problems and opportunities
- Ability to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations
- Real passion for food and uncompromising in quality that is able to inspire and motivate a team of chefs.
Tutup pada 30/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
PANTAI INDAH KAPUK, Kamal Muara, North Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia