The principal responsibility of the Assistant Retail Manager is
- To ensure that the performance of all existing L’OCCITANE outlets in the area of responsibility meets
- or exceeds agreed standards and budgets.
- Assist the manager in observing, planning and implementing strategy for the retail store.
- Regularly empowering and sharing knowledge or experiences to supervisor/store head for building motivation and make them more integrity and independent people.
- Minimum S1 (any major)
- Maximum 30 years
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales area
- Fluent in English both speaking & writing
- Highly motivated and committed
- Eager to work hard, honest, and responsible
- Able to lead a team
Send your application letter, CV and recent photograph.