- To manage payroll operation team, and to ensure every payroll specialist are delivering proper quality of payroll output based on customer’s requirement and in line with standard operating procedures.
- To ensure SLA of payroll activities are in track, and to resolve when there is failure in achieving SLA.
- To ensure all deliverables of payroll output are being fully delivered properly.
- To involve in pre-sales activities, and to liase with account management team and prospective customer.
- To manage good communication with client relate to payroll operation.
- To identify area of improvement in payroll operation, including payroll system.
- To ensure all payroll billing request to be prepared on time (monthly basis).
- To manage development of SOP and Working Instruction, to cover all payroll activities, and to ensure every team member are fully understand and to implement it well.
- To maintain team member to have good motivation, attitude, and solid team work.
- To maintain a project implementation conduct and relationship with ADP Streamline® team worldwide. ADP Employer Services International provides multi-country payroll outsourcing services through ADP Streamline® www.adp.com/streamline. KPSG is a local partner of ADP Streamline® in Indonesia.
- University graduate, GPA minimum 3.00, preferable majoring in Accounting or Tax.
- English literate both writing and speaking is a must.
- Ms Excel literate is a must.
- Income Tax and/or Payroll related job experience would be an advantage.
- Project Management competency would be an advantage.