- Conduct introduction activities to Client that is defined by a Senior Business Executive.
- Arrange business appointment with Client to introduce KPSG Services that may support Client’s business growth.
- Gather Client’s initial business requirements according to the guidance of senior Business Executive.
- Prepare a simple business proposal according to the guidance of Senior Business Executive.
- Prepare an extention or amendment to a simple business agreement.
- Prepare a simple cost-pricing simulation according to the guidance of Senior Business Executive.
- Define an initial solution to address a simple Client’s Business requirement.
- Coordinate with the Delivery Division to define the overall proposed technical solution for the Client.
- Maintain a professional relationship with Client’s.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a reputable University, preferable majoring in International Business/Information System/Management, with GPA 3.00 (Scale of 4.00).
- Preferable have at least 1 year experience in business consulting related field (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
- Have a good looking and/or professional grooming.
- Have a good Interpersonal skill and communication skill.
- English literate both writing and speaking.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office especially MS. Power Point, Ms. Word and Ms. Excel.
- Have attention to detail.