- Responsible for all civil's personnel to do the construction works as per schedule, specifications and shop drawings, test and commissioning works, and shall ensure that all activities comply with HSE requirements within oil and gas industry
- Assuring that the progress of works as per planning and scheduling
- Involve in producing the installation and construction procedures and methods to assure that they are practice for construction effectively as per specifications and drawings
- Actively to support engineer to resolve field questions and design problems
- Minimum S1 degree in Civil Engineering
- Have minimum 12 years experience in construction project
- Have minimum 5 years experience as Civil Supervisor in oil & gas project for civil and building works
- Hold training certificate of Basic Sea Survival, Basic Fire Fighting, STOP, First Aid, ISO 14001
- Have participated in ISO 9001 Awarenes Training
- Strong leadership and supervisory skill
- Have strong leadership skills, proactive attitude, and be interested in performing trouble shooting and finding solutions and making improvements for the benefit of project
- Have capability to manage a group of technicians, capable to make comprehensive reports and illustrate correctly
- Have a good understanding of all applicable codes, standards, specifications, and Safe System of Work in Oil/Gas or Petrochemical Industry
- Preferably if having experience in concrete work, asphalt work, steel structure, carpentry work, earthwork and familiar with heavy equipment
- Good communication skills in English language
- Sistem penggajian yang teratur dan sangat bagus untuk menunjang semangat yang lebih dari karyawan dimana karyawan tidak akan takut jika tidak digaji.
- Kenaikan gaji yang lambat di setuap tahunnya sehingga karyawan banyak yang uring-uringan karena kenaikan tidak konsisten dan naiknya tidak memberikan pengaruh.
Ktr Cabang Ruko Mediterania Jl Pantai Indah Kapuk Utr Ruko Mediterania Bl N/8-E Kapuk Muara, Penjaringan Jakarta Utara 14460 DKI Jakarta
Buma Group is a group of companies dedicated in providing Engineering Construction and Procurement (ECP) services exclusive to Oil and Gas Industries.
Established in 1987, primarily operates in Papua, Buma Group started as PT. BUMA PERINDAHINDO providing support services : Logistic Services, Constructions, Civil Maintenance , Facilities Management Services , Seismic & Manpower supply.
Buma Group's continous development has led the emerging of its Integrated Manpower Supply by PT. Buma Intinaker , dedicated exclusively for mining Industries & Integrated Marine and Logistic Service by PT. Pelayaran Tanjung Kumawa , providing Landing Craft Tank (LCT), Tugboat, Speedboat , Crewboat, private Jetty Facility, vessel Warehouses and Workshop , stevedoring, cargo-doring, vessel clearance for foreign flag or Indonesian flag located in Sorong, West Papua.
Our ideals and value of : Beyond expectations, United in Team spirit, Move in Faith and A Spire to be the Best has led us to be a regionally leading Oil and Gas contractor, nevetheless we continuously striving to advance our services to achieve our long term goal to be an International Class Oil and Gas Contractor by recognizing our Team as an asset through programmable and continuous career plan , enriching knowledge and capability of employees in accordance with industrial standards, in order tostand ready to compete at either national or international levels.