Monroe Consulting Group
Communication Manager Job (Insurance Aggregator), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of an up-and-coming insurance aggregator based in Jakarta. Our client aims to help everyone be protected and serve all their insurance needs by providing an end to end service - from insurance policy discovery to claims assistance. Our respected client is seeking an internal and the external relations professional for the job of Communications Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is an excellent job opportunity for a candidate with superior public relations (PR), media relations, and digital media capabilities.
The Communications Manager will be responsible for a number of projects, including Online Agent Recruitment, B2C Website Optimization, including In-Site and Off-Site SEO, Blog Building, Adwords Campaign, Social Media Campaign, Ad Placement, Banking Partnership and Sales Program.
Job responsibilities include:
- Conveying an organization's internal and external messages
- Prepare presentations and communicate with stakeholders: employees, investors, customers, media, business partners, and public
- Create strategies to increase stakeholder’s awareness and promote productivity as well as company image
- Communicate with the media and other interested parties in a way that maintain a positive image and reputation of the company
- Create, implement and oversee communications and customer loyalty programs
- Bachelor's degree in PR/communication
- At least 2 years’ experience in communications and customer loyalty
- Skilful communicator and/or presenter
- Strong network in PR and media relation
- Strong concepting, writing, editing, proofreading, copy writing
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media and insurance/financial industry
- Self-motivated with a positive, humble, and professional approach to management
- Able to work independently and with various department to support company goals above and beyond his/her basic job description
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.