- Support in analyzing current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Support in monitoring performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Support in overseeing the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Prepare Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI.
- Support in analyzing complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Support Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4+ years experience as Financial Planning and Analysis Supervisor.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
A big local company which has been established since 1998, has pillars of Business in Energy Services, Infrastructure, Energy Resources and Agro Resources.