PT Pasifik Kreasi Indonesia (LUMIKASA)
Furniture Product Designer
Skills & Requirements
- 1-3+ years working in a design/production capacity or equivalent internships
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Interior Design in graphic design/user interface/web development or Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Architecture, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent
- Fluent with AutoCAD, 3DMax, V-ray rendering, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Free Hand Sketches and other relevant design softwares.
- Ability to toggle seamlessly between platforms, types of content and Creative/Merchandising/Marketing teams
- Compelling aesthetic sensibilities and good understanding of layout, good sense for color and design.
- Experience with image compression and optimization techniques.
- Impeccable file structure, management and archiving.
- Ability to follow branding guidelines and specs.
- Fluent in English and with strong communication skills towards colleagues, subordinates and superiors.
- Assertive and strong personality, and applying efficiency to all tasks.
- Ability to act independently and initiate new ideas, and also being a Team player
- Innovative and has strong willingness to work in a highly creative environment
- Fluent with furniture, interior and architectural materials
- Creative and having broad reference of recent design trends
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without losing focus, be attentive to details and deadlines.
- Willingness to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Collaborate with manager to understand digital production needs
- Take product pictures using DSLR Cameras
- Conceive, design, and produce high quality graphics to publish on our website
- Assist in the creation and organization of design templates, graphic assets
- Help designing advertisement products such as pamphlets, fliers, Booklets and other advertisement products adjusting to the format given.
- Help in conceiving our event pages: telling visual stories, embedding pictures and videos, cutting graphics, styling text and choosing color palettes.
- Able to design furniture products keeping up with the current trends and taste.
- Able to manage partner relationships and keeping up with the schedule/timeline.
- Able to understand and manage from basic concept thru construction phases.
- Collaborate with the Merchandiser/ VM to design furnitures based on the needs in the stores (SOGO & SEIBU)
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||PT Pasifik Kreasi Indonesia (LUMIKASA) lihat lowongan|
We are home decoration e-commerce, selling products ranging from home accents, moveable furniture pieces (i.e. chair, coffee table, side table and etc), table lamps, wall decorations to antique pieces. We are sourcing our products from different parts of the world, pieces that are not commonly found in Indonesia.
As we aim to be the leading inspirational and tastemaker in home decorations, our merchandises will be carefully curated to suit the current trends and inspirations of our target market. Thematic inspirations will be put together to inspire our customers on visualizing the merchandise on their home. We believe that each home reflects on the owner’s unique individual taste, and we want to embrace their aspirations through our products.