Skills & Requirements
- 1-3+ years working in a design/production capacity or equivalent internships
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Interior Design in graphic design/user interface/web development or Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Architecture, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent
- Fluent with AutoCAD, 3DMax, V-ray rendering, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Free Hand Sketches and other relevant design softwares.
- Ability to toggle seamlessly between platforms, types of content and Creative/Merchandising/Marketing teams
- Compelling aesthetic sensibilities and good understanding of layout, good sense for color and design.
- Experience with image compression and optimization techniques.
- Impeccable file structure, management and archiving.
- Ability to follow branding guidelines and specs.
- Fluent in English and with strong communication skills towards colleagues, subordinates and superiors.
- Assertive and strong personality, and applying efficiency to all tasks.
- Ability to act independently and initiate new ideas, and also being a Team player
- Innovative and has strong willingness to work in a highly creative environment
- Fluent with furniture, interior and architectural materials
- Creative and having broad reference of recent design trends
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without losing focus, be attentive to details and deadlines.
- Willingness to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Collaborate with manager to understand digital production needs
- Take product pictures using DSLR Cameras
- Conceive, design, and produce high quality graphics to publish on our website
- Assist in the creation and organization of design templates, graphic assets
- Help designing advertisement products such as pamphlets, fliers, Booklets and other advertisement products adjusting to the format given.
- Help in conceiving our event pages: telling visual stories, embedding pictures and videos, cutting graphics, styling text and choosing color palettes.
- Able to design furniture products keeping up with the current trends and taste.
- Able to manage partner relationships and keeping up with the schedule/timeline.
- Able to understand and manage from basic concept thru construction phases.
- Collaborate with the Merchandiser/ VM to design furnitures based on the needs in the stores (SOGO & SEIBU)