Yayasan DKT Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English
- having experience at least 1 year in HR generalist function
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Understand Labor law and other goverment regulation related with employee
- In depth knowledge of labor law and other goverment regulation related employee
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Can work under pressure
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||Yayasan DKT Indonesia lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
DKT Indonesia became an independent non-governmental social marketing organization in 1996. Since that time, the program has expanded dramatically, and now serves nearly 6 million couples throughout the Indonesian archipelago, making it one of the largest family planning programs in the world.
In 2001, DKT Indonesia started a social franchising program branded Andalan, which it position as a reliable, on-stop shop for midwifes with high-quality, affordable contraceptives and reproductive health products.
In 2015, DKT Indonesia sold over 139 million condoms, nearly 21 million oral contraceptives, over 19 million injectable contraceptives, and over 146,000 IUDs. This translates into 6,761,717 Couple Years of Protection. In october 2012, DKT Indonesia reached 1 billion in condom sales, only the second DKT program ever to reach this milestone. Today DKT Indonesia is the largest private family planning program in the world.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Let's Join Us!
lowongan kerja rekomendasi