- Working closely with Part time teachers, Program Director and Managing Consultant;
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting candidates and organizing Teacher CVs;
- Teaching or substituting; not more than 8 hours per week.
- Preparing logistics (not creating/composing) related to Teacher assignments: Material, supplementals, feedback surveys, attendance lists, invoices, and account details.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Assigning part time teachers to students based on the agreed schedule that is managed by the Program Director (PD).
- Create and maintain a teacher's training progress file for effective assignments.
- Negotiating with teachers on issues relating to working and scheduling conditions.
- Analysing and scheduling training needs in conjunction with part-time teachers.
- Reporting and Managing any issues that occur between a part-time teacher and their student.
Salary and Benefits:
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Tenaga Kerja
- Tax paid by SIB School
- 12 paid leave days per year
- 12 paid sick days per year
- 1-month bonus: Sign-on Bonus on a continuing agreement renewal
- S1 in Language Education/ English or Bahasa Indonesia Literature/Psychology
- Having teaching experience and/or Experience in HR field.
- Professional, organized and committed with high personal standards.
- Individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.