Human Resource Manager
• Perform end to end full HR functions such as, recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, talent management, industrial relation and training and development.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with business groups to fully understand business goals and challenges, enabling high quality HR solutions (services and support) are well defined and delivered.
• Provide advice, recommendations and action plans on HR related matters to internal stakeholders.
• Design and deliver hiring strategies, plans/procedures, including:
Devise, plan and manage staffing and recruitment activities for all positions, including budgeting for hiring expenditures
Forecast organization requirements on current and future talent demands aligning with the business direction.
Develop networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using web-based tools, agencies and recruiting contractors.
Advise on recruitment methods, approaches to market and market information
Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
Negotiate and generate employment offers.
Participate in public and university career fair and career talk
• Review payroll and related reports to ensure that payroll executed in accurate and timely manner.
• Recommend, review and evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs
• Ensure all HR initiatives rolled out by HQ are properly implemented and follow through with full adoption at all levels.Requirements:
• Possess Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Min 8 years of relevant working experience (with at least 3 years in a managerial role), preferably from IT software industry.
• Strong background in recruitment (Possess latest know how on best recruitment strategies).
• Good knowledge in local employment laws and statutory requirements.
• Ability to multi-task with tight deadlines.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• A team player, resourceful, independent and performance driven.
• Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills to liaise with management and staff at all levels.
Tutup pada 30/October/2016
Gd Dipo Business Subroto Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto, Jakarta Pusat
- Ada kesempatan untuk bisa bekerja di luarnegeri seperti Singapore, Malaysia dan Negara Asia lainnya,, ada akomodasi untuk yang bekerja di luar negeri seperti apartemen.
- Sering ada business trip ke negara negara Asia, sehingga bisa bekerja sambil jalan-jalan gratis, Regulasi didalam perusahaan sangat jelas sehingga memudahkan kita bekerja.
- Apabila mendapat preject dengan sumber daya yang minim serta dead line waktu yang benar benar sempit kita bisa bekerja 20 jam lebih sehari.
- Bekerja sebagai programmer berarti kita harus sering bekerja dengan work life balance yang buruk, sering dapat project yang tengat waktu pengerjaannya pendek.