- • Attractive remuneration package with social benefits
- • Free parking space for car or motorcycle
- • Career path in rapidly growing company
- Serve as the primary contact for the company and engage stakeholders to effectively introduce initiatives; handle all systems, policies and procedures in HR department,
- Manage all HR issue at all levels, in all aspects of HR, including employment regulations, compensation and benefits, performance management etc, with up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation and best practices,
- Define HR and HR-related business strategic plans and goals,
- Manage and participate in projects, change programmes, HR and organizational initiatives across the full spectrum of HR and HR-related business activities,
- Lead human resource policy and program development in line with business drivers,
- Provide compensation planning support and advice,
- Use data and effective analysis skills to work on complex problems to provide effective solutions,
- Participate in recruitment, development and training of employees as required; work along with staff/line management to identify training needs and its delivery suitable to staff and management requirements; coordinates with staff to monitor, avaluate, and follow up training outputs,
- Conduct related training programs (induction training for new employees and soft/hard skills training for existing employee) as well as identify suitable training providers as needed; ensure that training implementations are effective and overall training programs are within budget,
- Handle coaching and counselling programs to all staff, related with their performance,
- Identify competency profiles of employees and track their improvement, facilitate individual development activities related to effective organizational development programs,
- Establish and maintain good relationship with employees to build good understanding of the corporate culture, corporate policies and procedures, work values, and employee engagement.
- Bachelor or Master Degree from Management/Human Resource/Psychology/Industrial Engineering/Information Technology.
- Preferably experienced in a multinational company environment, information technology or related industry with min. 5 years in human resources managerial related position.
- Having good knowledge in the area of training management & people/organizational development. Able to develop training modules and good presentations/facilitate training delivery.
- Familiar with HR planning strategies and implementation and other organizational development functions, including policies & procedures, performance management, job analysis/job evaluation, competency assessment.
- Hands on experience in building competency models, assessment, talent & knowledge management programs will be an advantage.
- Independent, energetic, creative, detail & target oriented, good administration, strong analytical, and excellent in leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong in Excel and other computer tools,
- Excellent English, spoken and written, compulsory.
Tutup pada 30/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Kapten Tendean No. 34 Gedung Wisma Prima Lt. 4 Jakarta Selatan 12790