PT FIRST WAP INTERNATIONAL
Human Resources Expert
- • Attractive remuneration package with social benefits
- • Free parking space for car or motorcycle
- • Career path in rapidly growing company
We offer FANTASTIC HR opportunity for seasoned and self-driven EXPERT, inspired to join a fast developing IT company to LEAD and TRANSFORM the HR function! If YOU are the person then we want to HEAR from you!
This position of a Human Resources Expert is ideal for excelling in the design, implementation and operation of human resource organization, projects, programs, practices, and procedures. This is an excellent opportunity for an HR profesiional with a track record of delivering expert generalist HR knowledge and promoting continuous improvement to join a succesful and expanding comapny. The person will provide professional HR support and advice to the management and the employees, as well as add value by introducing new approaches, overseeing engagement and performance imrovement. The role has a direct reporting line to General Manager/Director.
- Serve as the primary contact for the company and engage stakeholders to effectively introduce initiatives; handle all systems, policies and procedures in HR department,
- Manage all HR issue at all levels, in all aspects of HR, including employment regulations, compensation and benefits, performance management etc, with up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation and best practices,
- Define HR and HR-related business strategic plans and goals,
- Manage and participate in projects, change programmes, HR and organizational initiatives across the full spectrum of HR and HR-related business activities,
- Lead human resource policy and program development in line with business drivers,
- Provide compensation planning support and advice,
- Use data and effective analysis skills to work on complex problems to provide effective solutions,
- Participate in recruitment, development and training of employees as required; work along with staff/line management to identify training needs and its delivery suitable to staff and management requirements; coordinates with staff to monitor, avaluate, and follow up training outputs,
- Conduct related training programs (induction training for new employees and soft/hard skills training for existing employee) as well as identify suitable training providers as needed; ensure that training implementations are effective and overall training programs are within budget,
- Handle coaching and counselling programs to all staff, related with their performance,
- Identify competency profiles of employees and track their improvement, facilitate individual development activities related to effective organizational development programs,
- Establish and maintain good relationship with employees to build good understanding of the corporate culture, corporate policies and procedures, work values, and employee engagement.
- Bachelor or Master Degree from Management/Human Resource/Psychology/Industrial Engineering/Information Technology.
- Preferably experienced in a multinational company environment, information technology or related industry with min. 5 years in human resources managerial related position.
- Having good knowledge in the area of training management & people/organizational development. Able to develop training modules and good presentations/facilitate training delivery.
- Familiar with HR planning strategies and implementation and other organizational development functions, including policies & procedures, performance management, job analysis/job evaluation, competency assessment.
- Hands on experience in building competency models, assessment, talent & knowledge management programs will be an advantage.
- Independent, energetic, creative, detail & target oriented, good administration, strong analytical, and excellent in leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong in Excel and other computer tools,
- Excellent English, spoken and written, compulsory.
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||PT FIRST WAP INTERNATIONAL lihat lowongan|
PT FIRST WAP INTERNATIONAL is a leading mobile messaging provider, offering advanced mobile messaging, location-based solutions and other services to mobile network providers, mobile virtual network providers, enterprise customers, government entities, and to those who seek a (branded) mobile communication solution. We have more than 17 years experience in the finance & banking, insurance, manufacture, hotel, education, and government segments. Our office is located in Jl. Kapten Tendean 34, Wisma Prima building, in a very strategic location in Jakarta, nera to many landmarks in Kuningan, like Blok M, HR Rasuna Said, Sudirman and SCBD, as well as nearby TransJakarta and train by Cawang or Kalibata stations.