- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks including implementing chages to the IT systems.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Escalating issues appropriately.
- Supporting other members of IT team
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Minimum D3, Information systems or Informatika
- Fresh graduated welcome to apply
- Able to work alone or with other members.
- Have a good communication skill.
- Have a good knowledge about Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
- Have a good knowledge about Windows Server, SQL Server and Telecommunication will be consider as advantage.