Human Resource Business Partner
- Serve as the effective Business Partner with the assigned business teams and/or organization
- Together with the Head of HR/HR Manager assess country and business organization strengths and gaps, provide HR organizational design guidance and facilitate appropriate action plans
- Support the assigned stakeholders in driving the key HR operations including recruitment, performance management, talent management, compensation and benefits, internal relations, head count planning, budgeting, employee development, salary review (in alignment with the central HR functions)
- Support and advise managers on company HR-related policies, procedures and programmes
- Coach and support managers on the company’s disciplinary and grievance as well as performance management process to promote fairness, consistency and employee satisfaction (Great Place To Work)
- Work with the managers to identify capability gaps (current and future) and work towards bridging these gaps through performance management, staff development, strategic recruitment, etc.
- Proactively manage employee relations within the assigned business teams and/or organization
- Lead by example, always driven by our values and the ambition to make people and the business grow
- As a H&M leader focus on inspiration, delegation, feedback and motivation (and other elements of leadership as described in the competencies relevant for your role)
- Manage the data required in the various systems and tools and prepare reports related to HC, Turnover, HR Operation efficiency for the assigned business teams and/or organization
- Together with the stakeholders, assess organizational design and implications by analyzing HR KPIs and country/business organization strengths and gaps
- Secure a strong succession plan for managerial roles (and some specialists)
- Analyze the Performance and Development Plan (PDP) results and work with the PDP results with the purpose to capture strengths and weaknesses, and facilitate appropriate action plans to support the business
- Together with the Talent Management Manager and the local HR team secure that qualitative and individual development plans are set for the employees concerned and the potential successors
- Support the Head of HR/HR Manager to drive assigned HR initiatives or programmes
- Assist ad-hoc HR projects and tasks
- Professional education in Business Management and/or Human Resources Management
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience as a HR generalist/business partner managing large and multiple teams
- Experience in setting and implementing strategies and/or projects
- Experience working in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment within a matrix organization/MNC
- Experience in change management would be an advantage
- Knowledge of global best practices in HR
- Knowledge of local laws
- Excellent written and spoken English
Tutup pada 30/October/2016
Kompl Fajar Raya Kompl Fajar Raya Bl A-2/29 Cihanjuang Cimahi Jawa Barat
- Perusahaan mempunyai produk yang memiliki kualitas tinggi dan harganya pun cukup ramah dengan dompet. Selain itu tidak ada yg bisa dibanggakan lainnya.
- Struktur organisasi perusahaan sudah baik dan tertata rapi. Peraturan perusahaan pun dibuat simpel sehingga tidak merepotkan para staff dan karyawannya.
- Pekerja di sini sopan santunnya sangatlah buruk, kata-kata yang dipakai sering terdengar kasar. Beban tinggi sehingga pekerja cepat stress. Kerja tidak kenal istirahat.
- Sebaiknya atasan lebih peka lagi terhadap kebutuhan yang diperlukan di dalam tim-nya. Waktu kerja juga agar lebih diatur lagi agar pekerja tidak stress.