Puls Trading Far East Limited
Human Resource Business Partner
Main Responsibilities :
- Serve as the effective Business Partner with the assigned business teams and/or organization
- Together with the Head of HR/HR Manager assess country and business organization strengths and gaps, provide HR organizational design guidance and facilitate appropriate action plans
- Support the assigned stakeholders in driving the key HR operations including recruitment, performance management, talent management, compensation and benefits, internal relations, head count planning, budgeting, employee development, salary review (in alignment with the central HR functions)
- Support and advise managers on company HR-related policies, procedures and programmes
- Coach and support managers on the company’s disciplinary and grievance as well as performance management process to promote fairness, consistency and employee satisfaction (Great Place To Work)
- Work with the managers to identify capability gaps (current and future) and work towards bridging these gaps through performance management, staff development, strategic recruitment, etc.
- Proactively manage employee relations within the assigned business teams and/or organization
- Lead by example, always driven by our values and the ambition to make people and the business grow
- As a H&M leader focus on inspiration, delegation, feedback and motivation (and other elements of leadership as described in the competencies relevant for your role)
- Manage the data required in the various systems and tools and prepare reports related to HC, Turnover, HR Operation efficiency for the assigned business teams and/or organization
- Together with the stakeholders, assess organizational design and implications by analyzing HR KPIs and country/business organization strengths and gaps
- Secure a strong succession plan for managerial roles (and some specialists)
- Analyze the Performance and Development Plan (PDP) results and work with the PDP results with the purpose to capture strengths and weaknesses, and facilitate appropriate action plans to support the business
- Together with the Talent Management Manager and the local HR team secure that qualitative and individual development plans are set for the employees concerned and the potential successors
- Support the Head of HR/HR Manager to drive assigned HR initiatives or programmes
- Assist ad-hoc HR projects and tasks
Education and Experience requirements :
- Professional education in Business Management and/or Human Resources Management
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience as a HR generalist/business partner managing large and multiple teams
- Experience in setting and implementing strategies and/or projects
- Experience working in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment within a matrix organization/MNC
- Experience in change management would be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills requirements :
- Knowledge of global best practices in HR
- Knowledge of local laws
- Excellent written and spoken English
For More information about us, please check our website on:
|Industri||Busana / Garmen / Tekstil|
|Perusahaan||Puls Trading Far East Limited lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
The Production Offices are responsible for placing the orders with the right suppliers, and for making sure that the products are being produced at the right price, are of good quality and delivered at the right time. We also carry out controls and audits to ensure that production takes place under safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions.
To sum it up, at the Production Offices we make sure that the fabulous fashion of H&M is fabulous from the inside out.
Our Indonesia Production Office has been growing rapidly. Do you want to be the one behind our future business expansion? Are you up to the challenge?
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention. Today, H&M employs around 132,000 people in over 61 markets. But what truly makes us stand out are our remarkable employees. From stylish Sales Advisors and Visual Merchandisers to computer whizzes and business aware planners – all our employees share a great ambition and an anything-is-possible attitude. Not to mention an excellent eye for fashion. It’s thanks to them that we have grown – with over 3,900 stores in more than 61 markets worldwide. And we are continuing to grow. People are our success, and we are committed to being a good employer. By providing a fun, creative and dynamic workplace, we all grow together.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Puls Trading Far East Limited
- Masih Bekerja
- Supply Chain / Logistic
- 15 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Struktur organisasi perusahaan sudah baik dan tertata rapi. Peraturan perusahaan pun dibuat simpel sehingga tidak merepotkan para staff dan karyawannya.
- Sebaiknya atasan lebih peka lagi terhadap kebutuhan yang diperlukan di dalam tim-nya. Waktu kerja juga agar lebih diatur lagi agar pekerja tidak stress.