- Involve in Payroll Implementation and conducting Payroll set up (company set up, income & deduction set up, report set up) follow requirement documents that has been approved by Client, and ensure all rule has been implemented complete and correctly.
- To perform UAT for all changes to application, prior to install to production database.
- To perform 1st level support for system issue, and escalate to vendor when necessary.
- To maintain Change Request Log & Issue Log, and ensure it is being recorded and escalated to Vendor for permanent resolution.
- Perform daily monitoring of payroll server / data center, ensuring daily back (by scheduler) is being done successfully, as well as perform monthly back up, and ensure the back up is successfully.
- To initiate payroll system improvement, as well as to involve in improvement process.
- 26 - 35 years old
- Bachelor degree with a minimum GPA 3 of 4 from reputable University, majorin
- Information Technology
- English literate, both oral and written
- Good at MS Excel application will be an advantage
- High self motivation, strong analytical reasoning and logical, detail, organized and team player
- Having interest in performing back end administrative works.
- Having knowledge of business process/ business analyst will be an advantage
- Fresh graduate is welcome
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
KPSG is a business service company that has 10 branches in major cities across Indonesia. Within 26 years of operation, KPSG have been serving major first tiered multinational and local companies particularly in the financial industries in the areas of Human Resources Services, Information Technology Services and Business Process Services.For the purpose, here at KPSG Group, we invite you to explore your talent, skill and passion to empower Clients' confidence in their business growth by professionally-delivering trustworthy services with a personal touch.
Due to significant business expansion, we incorporate several subsidiaries and conduct several Merger and Acquisition in order to support other Value Added Services portfolio to our clients, in the area of R&D system applications in Channel Interaction and Contact Center System, General Insurance System, Human Resources Information System, Mobile Applications, and in the area of Construction and Interior Consultant.
One of KPSG revenue generation division - a fast growing Payroll Processing Services, urgently requires prudent, passionate, and enthusiastic persons to handle ADP Streamline® Clients. ADP Employer Services International provides multi-coutry payroll outsourcing services through ADP Streamline® www.adp.com/streamline. KPSG is a local partner of ADP Streamline® in Indonesia.
We believe that with our reborn focus on the talents and positive work environment, you could grow together with us in a full range of future career path that mostly suitable with you.
If that sounds like you, then start your journey with us, be part of us and grow with us.
Please send your complete CV to: email@example.com with subject: IT Support Payroll