- Involve in Payroll Implementation and conducting Payroll set up (company set up, income & deduction set up, report set up) follow requirement documents that has been approved by Client, and ensure all rule has been implemented complete and correctly.
- To perform UAT for all changes to application, prior to install to production database.
- To perform 1st level support for system issue, and escalate to vendor when necessary.
- To maintain Change Request Log & Issue Log, and ensure it is being recorded and escalated to Vendor for permanent resolution.
- Perform daily monitoring of payroll server / data center, ensuring daily back (by scheduler) is being done successfully, as well as perform monthly back up, and ensure the back up is successfully.
- To initiate payroll system improvement, as well as to involve in improvement process.
- 26 - 35 years old
- Bachelor degree with a minimum GPA 3 of 4 from reputable University, majorin
- Information Technology
- English literate, both oral and written
- Good at MS Excel application will be an advantage
- High self motivation, strong analytical reasoning and logical, detail, organized and team player
- Having interest in performing back end administrative works.
- Having knowledge of business process/ business analyst will be an advantage
- Fresh graduate is welcome