SPECTRA PERFORMA, PT
Junior Contract Analyst
Our client, a world class company, engaged in the production of lubricants in Indonesia is currently in high need to recruit a highly motivated professional to support their business growth in the capacity as:
JUNIOR CONTRACT ANALYST
With direct report to the Manager, in this position you will be assisting your superior in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts to ensure it attain achievable risk level. The responsibility include but not limited to interpret contract requirement, investigate contract issues and develop conflict resolution strategy
- Bachelor Degree in Legal from a recognized institute or university
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in assuming similar function and role
- Strong attention to details
- Great verbal communication skills to convey information to others clearly
- Strong reading comprehension skills
- High level of English proficiency
The appointed candidates will be offered an attractive compensation package along with long term career prospect.
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||SPECTRA PERFORMA, PT lihat lowongan|
Peak Executive is an executive recruitment consultant, to assist client in finding the best talented individual that correspond to organization's preset and future needs growth, and challenges in effective and efficient way.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our Statement on " Who we are" started from our client and our reason for existence